Cleveland... let's ride

    I want to dedicate this week's blog to something that is very important to me, Cleveland sports teams. It is crazy time to be a Cleveland fanatic. The Browns are embarrassing are usually, the Guardians are putting together a very unexpected year, and the Cavs are one of the best young teams in the NBA.

    I personally live and die with the Browns. Seeing them lose game after game is heartbreaking. I come into every week expecting to get a win and it is embarrassing to lose season after season. It does not matter how much they lose by or how often they lose I will always support them. 

    The Guardians were projected at the bottom of the division prior to the season. Now, they are nine innings away from taking down the number one seed the New York Yankees in the playoffs. This team is giving Cleveland sports once again. It is relieving to be able to tune into the game after watching watching a horrible performance by the Browns. 

Comments

  1. I’m unfamiliar with American sports team names so I searched quickly after I read your blog. I’m sorry to hear that your favorite team lost the game. I also like watching sports and cheering them up so I can feel you. I hope your favorite teams will win the game next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge Browns fan as well. It is more than devastating to watch the guys consistently lose, especially since we have great players. I think trading Baker was a brilliant play for us, but what are we going to do to find a QB meant for us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Vikings fan so I can somewhat sympathize with you. Sports are a roller coaster where one minute you think there is hope and then the next minute you get beat by a fourth round rookie quarterback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm much more of a soccer fan, but I can relate to my favorite team sucking. My team the past several years has been bad to the point where I couldn't watch their games for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Cleveland Cavaliers have a chance to make some noise in the NBA this year. Darius Garland looks to be an all star again this year, and with the help around him, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a lot of games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Detroit sports fan through and through! As you could imagine I love when Ohio teams are not successful. Let the rivalry begin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts