Interest in the Pinterest

Pinterest is a social media that I have never really used before. Pinterest is generally used by the females, the ratio of male to female users is not even close. I have heard my mom and sister talk about it, but it did not interest me. However, this chapter has given me some useful insight to the app. 

Pinterest has a variety of content on their platform. The platform uses "pins" to display the content. A pin is the way you "advertise" or show off your new product, idea, image, post or thought. Having an eye-catching pin is vital to success. There is so much content on the internet already and more is being uploaded every second, you do have to be able to stand out. Being able to get clicks on a website that is flooded with content is very important to a business's success. 

Overall, Pinterest is a great app to use. I enjoyed learning how the apps works and how I can leverage it to my advantage. I hope my viewers consider using this platform more often to get their content out. 

Comments

Popular Posts