The art of the arts

    I want to go on the record saying that I absolutely loved the University Singer's performance on Friday night. One of the singers found my live tweets and she recommend I joined. I loved it, but I didn't love it that much. It is one of those things I enjoy from the back row of the concert hall. 

    Clearly, I do not know a lot about singing and all the styles. Many things happened that I did not quite understand but I still enjoyed. My favorite part was one of the singers snuck into the second level of the concert hall and was singing from the back row. It caught me off guard and was amazing. I did not know what was happening. I also liked how the leader of the singers explained the origin of the song before it was sung. It allowed me to connect with the music on a deeper level. 

    If you didn't attend the concert, I highly suggest that you go back and look at my live tweets. They were very intriguing and insightful. I also used some visuals that can help you imagine what it was like. I hope you do not miss your next opportunity to go to a performance. 


    Link to updates: https://twitter.com/cadecrawford8

Comments

Popular Posts