What is life

I have been thinking about my future a lot lately. I've had people say that college is the time to figure stuff out for myself. I have a problem with people saying that. I can't know what I want to do for the rest of my life until I do it. 

I could get a degree tomorrow and hate my job. I could even go my entire life not knowing what my real potiental or purpose is. A lot of people live life and find out what their passions aren't. Not very many people find their passions and go chase their dreams. 

If we want people to chase their dreams and follow their passions, we need to encourage it, not try to conform them to society. We should make environments that encourage growth in any field that they wish. 

It is our responsibility to shape the next generation and if we keep limiting their potential then our society's potential won't be maximized, and kids won't chase their dreams. 

Comments

  1. I know what your points because I somtimes think about my future seriously but I cannot figure it out. There is no correct answer for each life so this makes it much harder to find something to chase in the life. When I'm lost in my future, I always try to do anything I have interest in to find some small goals in my life. I hope you can fins what you really want to do in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Cade's have similar brains because I think about this all the time. I still have no idea what I want to do when I grow up and thinking about the future is stressful to me. All I want is to find something that makes me happy and satisfied, and that is what I will chase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't be more correct. I think that people shy from their passions because of peer pressure. Luckily I think that I have found my passion is auditory marketing. Therefore I think since I know my passion I am able to push the positive message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote of, "a lot of people live life and find out what there passions aren't." Life has a humorous side where it knows that many need to experiment with different things in order to find the right path. The chances that someone goes in life without making a mistake is impossible. Likewise, we should try and make as many mistakes as possible as it will be one mistake closer to the right path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts