Marketing campaigns

Throughout high school I was a DECA member, and I did a sports and entertainment group project. I always heard about the "IMC" group project but never really cared to know what they did. I am now very upset with myself and that I did not make the time to see what they did. The topics we covered in class are very interesting to me. I can only assume they are the same "IMC" or Integrated Marketing Communication. 

    I think if you implement IMC it can strongly increase whatever goal you are trying to accomplish. IMC covers so many areas of marketing and promotion that it is not hard to reach a huge audience or the right crowd. Since there is so many different components of IMC I don't think it will be most beneficial to use them all. Especially since others are more costly and time consuming. A smaller business may not have the funding or desire to implement some of the approaches. 

    IMC is a great tool to use with social media. It creates so many channels of communication and opportunities to show off what you have. Therefore, it is essential to optimize social media. The world is constantly changing, and most people look to social media to get their information. This is why using social media is the most optimal. 

Comments

Popular Posts