The end is near

    Many of my friends came here to play football. It is very strange and funny that we all came here to play football and some of them have become my best friends. I am so glad that decided to come here. I wouldn't know what to do without my friends. But, like good things they all must come to an end. This week will be the last week I get to step on a football field with some of my best friends. 

    I have known these guys for about two years, but they are some of the most important people to me. They have helped me grow and become a better person today. It is very hard to process that some guys will be leaving at the end of the semester, and I will barely see them again. 

    This also has me thinking that I am two years away from being done playing football forever. It will be me in that position in a short amount of time. I am not ready for that. I feel like I have a lot left to give to this school and team. I have a lot more to learn and grow as a person. But my day will come whether I am ready for it or not. 

Comments

  1. Always sad to see teammates/friends leave after every year, but it is always great to stay in touch with them and stay up to date on how they are doing. We have to enjoy every moment because like you said or time is coming soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very bittersweet to see things come to an end. It never matters the situation, to have to close a chapter is something that is very hard. As long as we enjoy every day we get the opportunity to be with what we love, then when we say goodbye we will be more grateful than dreadful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts